Why Choose Adirondack Taekwondo
When trying to decide between different Martial Arts / Taekwondo Schools, certain conditions should come into consideration and be strong factors in making your choice. Questions you should ask include:
- What is the quality of the instruction? How many years and level of experience do the instructors have? Do they have a College Degree in Education?
- What does the facility look like? Is it large, clean & safe?
- What is the athmosphere like? Is it positive and uplifting?
- How does the class schedule work? Is it flexible?
By answering these questions, you will be better able to choose the best Martial Art / Taekwondo School for you and your family.
How does Adirondack Taekwondo stack up?
- Celebrating over 15 years of experience - Adirondack Taekwondo has taught the benefits of Taekwondo to thousands of children and adults throughout the Clifton Park & Saratoga Region. Our classes are taught by former US Open Gold Medalist & Graduate of Saint Rose Master Michael A. Yuhasz. Adirondack Taekwondo is committed to teaching focus & confidence through the sport of Taekwondo.
- Spacious, clean and safe facilities - We take pride in the quality of our Taekwondo School. Recognized as one of the TOP Taekwondo schools in the nation, our school provides a spacious, clean and safe environment for our students and families.
- A positive learning environment - Our parents say it better than we can, "Master Yuhasz, Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have helped our son & daughter in so many ways from your positive stories at the end of class too earning their black belts. The last four years have been wonderful and we are truly happy to have you as their instructor." We encourage you to come visit our school and see what a difference a positive learning environment can make for you and your family.
- Flexible class times - We realize that today's families have busy schedules, and adding something new may be challenging. That's why we've designed our schedule with flexible class times in order to accomodate as many people's scheduled as possible. Unlike other activities, you don't have to attend the same day and time each week.