Monday, July 6, 2020
Location: Adirondack Taekwondo
We are scheduled to reopen Monday, July 6, 2020
We are happy to announce that our inperson classes are starting on Monday, July, 6 2020. We have taken ALL steps to properly reopen and are looking forward to seeing all our students and families back in the Taekwondo School. Please follow the required guidelines.
- Mask are mandatory while in the building.
- Contactless temperature checks for all entrants into the TKD School.
- Students will disinfect hands with sanitizer and feet with defensive soap before class.
- Training squares will be assigned for each student and proper social distancing is required.
- As always school amenities will be throughly disinfected between classes.
- We encourage drop-off and pick-up but seating is available on a very limited basis.
- Virtual zoom lessons are available on Tuesday & Thursday's.
Please remember that you are welcome to train inperson when you are fourteen (14) days with on symptoms, fourteen (14) days with no travel outside our country and fourteen (14) days with no contact with anyone who is sick.